SSC has declared SSC CGL 2014 Tier 1 Result.Check out the result by clicking on the link given below :
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2014 was held on 19th, 26thOctober, and 16th November, 2014 at various centers all over the country. Re-examination at some centers was held on 18th January, 2015 at Jaipur. A total of 13,01, 391 candidates appeared in this examination.
2. Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for Tier-II and cut-off applied are as under:
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II
* In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 24347 OBC, 5643 SC and 1583 ST candidate are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category.
Result has a column indicating ‘YES’ in the case of candidates qualifying for Paper-III as per their option / if preference is Blank.
(Note: Category/ post preference have been taken from unverified data sent by Regional offices).
Category-wise breakup of candidates qualifying for Tier-II and who have also opted for Statistical Investigator/Compiler or who have left their Preference Blank are :-
All these candidates will be called by Regional Offices to appear for Paper-III also alongwith Paper-I+II. Paper-III is mandatory for selection to the post of Statistical Investigator/Compiler.
3. On the basis of CGL(Tier-I) Exam – 2014, number of candidates provisionally qualifying for different papers of Tier-II are :-
Paper-I and II only : 1,42,642 (Total candidates)
Paper-III additionally: 77,577 (Number of Candidates who have opted for Statistical Investigator/Compiler or have left the Post Preference ‘Blank’)
4. Candidates qualifying for Paper-III for the post of Statistical Investigator/Compiler may note that they should appear in Paper-III, only if they possess the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
5. It is important for the candidates belonging to reserved category for whom certain percentage of vacancies is reserved, as per the policy of the Government, to note that some of them may have been declared eligible for the Tier-II Examination for the specific category mentioned in the result. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission immediately in all such cases where they do not belong to the categories shown against their roll numbers.
6. Candidates may note that as per notice of the examination and instructions given in the answer sheets, they were required to code/write their particulars correctly and append their signature/LTI on the answer sheets. Such answer sheets which are without signature/LTI and where particulars such as name, roll number, ticket number and Test Form number have been coded incorrectly, have been rejected/awarded ZERO marks. The OMR answer sheet of those candidates found possessing mobiles phones & accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centers, whether in use or in switched off mode and on person or otherwise have not been evaluated.
7. The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination 2014 is scheduled to be held tentatively on 11.04.2015 and 12.04.2015. Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive the Admission ticket for the Tier-II Examination at least 7 days before the commencement of the said examination or are unable to download from respective regional office website should immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Commission.
8. Representations received from the candidates about answer keys placed on the website of the Commission have been carefully examined and answer keys modified wherever necessary. The modified answer keys were used for evaluation. Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates of Tier-I will be uploaded shortly on the Commission’s website.