Hello guys,on 31-01-2016 Punjab and Haryana High Court exam was conducted in different parts of Haryana and Punjab.Lakhs of Student had Applied for the same. So In this Post, Our experts have solved the Paper for you.These answers are 99.99% right. In case you find anything wrong, then please share the question with its Answer. We have Set C of the paper.The questions of the four set are same.So Here is the list of Punjab and HaryanaHigh Court Clerk Exam Key with Questions:
- Which of the following has/have been accorded with “Geographical Indication Status ?
1.Banaras Brocades and Sarees
2.Rajasthani Dal-Bati Churma
Choose the Correct option of the following :
a. 1 only
b. 2 and 3 only
c. 1 and 3 only
d. 1,2, and 3
Ans: 1 And 3 only
- Beijing declaration and platform for action often seen in the news is :
a.A strategy to tackle the regional Terrorism,an outcome of the meeting of the Shenghai Corporation.
b.A plan for action for a sustainable economic growth in the asia pacific Region,an outcome of the asia pacific economic forum.
c.An Agenda for women’s Empowerment ,An outcome of the world conference convened by the United Nations
d.A Stragedy to Combat Wildlife,a Declaration of the East Asia Summit.
Ans: An Agenda for women’s Empowerment ,An outcome of the world conference convened by the United Nations
- Among the Indian languages,Which one is spoken maximum in the world after Hindi?
- Kalamkari Painting refers to :
a.A hand Painted cotton Textile in South India
b.A hand made drawing on Bamboo Handicrafts In North East India
c.A block Painted woolen cloth in western Himalayan region of India
d.A hand Painted decorative silk colth in north western India
Ans:A hand Painted cotton Textile in South India
- Match the List 1 with the List 2 and Select the correct ansers using the code given below in the list
List 1 List 2
a.V S Naipaul 1.The Siege of Krishnapur
b.Salman Rushdie 2.In a Free State
c.Paul Scott 3.Midnight’s Children
d.JG Farrell 4.Staying On
A B C D
a. 2 3 4 1
b. 4 1 2 3
c. 2 1 4 3
d. 4 3 2 1
Ans: 2 3 4 1
- Consider the following Pairs:
1.Garba : Gujarat
2.Mohiniattam : Odidha
3.Yakshagana : Karnataka
Which of the following is/are correctly matched?
b.2 and 3 only
c.1 and 3 only
4.1,2 and 3
Ans: 1 and 3 only
- The cabinet of 1946 was led by:
a.Sir Pethick Lawrence
d.Sir John Simon
Ans:Sir Pethick Lawrence
- Which of the following countries has been the largest producer of copper(2013)
- Which of the following lakes of India is located in Jammu And Kashmir ?
Ans: Anchar Lake
- Cloves are :
a.Nodules of stem
b.Nodules of roots
Ans: Dried Flowers
- A person with vision defect ‘Myopia’ can see
a.Nearby objects Clearly
b.Distant Objects Clearly
c.Nearby as well as distant objects clearly
d.Neither nearby nor distant objects clearly
Ans: Nearby objects Clearly
- The temperature of the human body:
a.Decreases in Winters
b.Increases in summers
c.Neither increases in summers nor decreases in winters
d.Increases in winters
Ans: Neither increases in summers nor decreases in winters
- Which of the following is not an official language of United Nations Organisation ?
- How many judges are there in the International Court of Justice ?
- Which of the following is called the pearl of Orient?
- In which year International Monetory fund was established ?
- Which Indigenous Plane was developed by DRDO ?
- The International Day of Older persons is observed every year on :
Ans. 1st October
- Jaundice affects the :
- Deficiency of Iron Causes :
- Who won the Asian Shooting Championship?
Ans. Heena Sidhu
- Who is the Chief Justice of India?
a.Justice TS Thakur
b.Justice Raghav Chaddha
c.Justice Dilip Sahani
d.Justice LS Rathore
Ans. Justice TS Thakur
- …………………became the first blind-friendly railway station in India .
a.New Delhi Railway Station
b.Lucknow Railway Station
c. Mysuru Railway Station
d. chhatrappati Shivaji Railway Station
Ans. Mysuru Railway Station
- The Eleventh International Food Data Conference was held in :
- G-20 Summit 2015 was held in :
- Who wrote the Famous Novel ‘The Guide’ ?
a. Satyajit Ray
b.R K Narayan
Ans. R K Narayan
- Who was the first Indian to become member of the British Parliament?
b.Dada Bhai Naoroji
Ans. Dada Bhai Naoroji
- Which of the following property of sound is affected by change in air temperature ?
- Soilless Agriculture refers to
- Who is the founder of the concept of “Sarvodaya”?
d.Jai Prakash Narayan
Ans. Mahatma Gandhi
- Choose the correct Statement about the factories (Amendment )Bill,2015
a.The Factories (Amendment) bill amends section 66(1) of factories act 1948
b.Workers will be eligible for paid leave after working for 90 days in a year of the existing 240 days or more.
c.Both a and b
d.None of the above
Ans. None of the above
- How many Nobel Prize awards are awarded each year ?
- Red Data Book Provides an Account of
a.Extinct Animals only
b.Endangered plants and animal
c.Endangered Plants only
Ans. Endangered plants and animal
- The Madison Square Garden is Situated in the city of
c.New York (USA)
Ans. New York (USA)
- The 18th Asian Games also Known as ‘Asiad’ shall be held in 2018 in :
- The Chairman of the Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) is
a.National Security Advisor
b.Prime Minister of India
c.Chief of DRDO
d.Home Minister of India
Ans.Prime Minister of India
- Which of the following is the official currency and legal tender of Italy ?
- The World Pneumonia Day is observed every year on
- The Individual dots that form the image on a monitor are called
- FTP in computing stands for :
a.File Transfer Project
b.File Taggiing Program
c.File Transfer Protocol
d.File Tagging Protocol
Ans.File Transfer Protocol
- The RBI known as the lender of the last resort because
a.It has to meet the credit need of the citizens to whom no one else is willing to lend
b.Banks lend to go to RBI as a last Resort
c.It Comes to help banks in times of crisis
d.All of the above
Ans.It Comes to help banks in times of crisis
- World Consumer Day is celebrated on
- Swavalamban scheme is
1)A scheme to encourage workers in unorganised sector to save voluntarily for their old age.
2)It is a co-Contributory Pension Scheme Whereby the central Government would Contribute a sum of Rs.1000 Per Annum
3.A Scheme to encourage youth towards self employment by providing cheaper Finance
Which of the following is/are correct ?
b.1 and 2
d.none of these
Ans.1 and 2
- The International Day of Tolerance is celebrated on
- How many Kilobytes make a megabyte ?
- In which organ of the human body are the Lymphocyte cells formed?
- What is the role of Ultravoilet (UV)radiations in the water purification systems ?
1)It inactivates/Kills the harmful Mirco organisms in water
2)It removes all the undesirable odours from the water
3)It quicknes the sedimentation of solid particles ,removes turbidity and improves the clarity of water
Which of the statements given above is are correct
b.2 and 3 only
c.1 and 3 only
d.1,2 and 3
- One Astronomical unit is the average distance between
a.Earth and the sun
b.Earth and the moon
c.Jupiter and the sun
d.Pluto and the sun
Ans.Earth and the sun
- Which of the following is/are examples of chemical change?
1.Crystallization of Chloride
2.Melting of Ice
3.Souring of Milk
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
a.1 and 2 only
c.1,2 and 3
- Indira Gandhi prize for peace ,Disarmament and Development for 2014 was given to which one of the following ?
a.Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
b.Indian Institute of Science
c.Indian Space research Organisation
d.Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Ans.Indian Space research Organisation
Directions:In these Questions,Choose the word similar to the given word.
Directions:In The following Questions,out of the four alternatives ,choose the one which can be substituted for the given words /sentences
- Fear of Height
- A list of items to be transacted at a meeting
- The Study of Birds
- Fear of Strangers
- Parts of a country behind the coast or a river bank
Ans.HinterlandDirections:In the following questions,four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase.Choose the alternatives which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.
- To talk through one’s hat
a.To talk carefully
b.To talk softly
c.To talk nonsense
d.To talk secretively
Ans.To talk nonsense
- To foam at one’s mouth
a.To brush Properly
b.To Get very angry
c.To salivate on seeing food
d.None of the above
Ans.To Get very angry
- To Look down one’s nose
a.To show anger
c.To insult in the presence of others
d.To consider someone of no value
Ans.To consider someone of no value
- On this side of the Grave
a.Outside the Grave
b.by the side of the Grave
d.Before going to Grave
Ans. In Life
- To flog a dead horse
a.To whip a dead horse
b.Attempt to do the impossible
c.Waste one’s effort
d.To take advantage of a weakness
Ans.Attempt to do the impossible
Directions:In these questions ,Choose the words opposite in meaning to the given word.
These 70 Questions were asked in the exam.Apart from this a there was an essay writing where one has to write an essay of 250 words.Essay writing carries 20 marks.There is also a paragraph given in hindi.Candidate has to translate it into english . It carries 10 marks.Each MCQ is of 1 mark.Total exam is of 100 marks.The Level of exam is easy.
You can download the Punjab and haryana High Court Clerk Exam Key in PDF :
This is all about Punjab and haryana High Court Clerk Exam Key. We have tried our best to keep the content totally error free, however, if you come across any error in the document, please comment below and share your experience regarding our site. Subscribe us with your email id and like our facebook page to be updated with sscjunction.com. Thank You!