Hi friends,Today ,In this post we will discuss about the Haryana Patwari Exam Key.This will be really helpful for those who wants to match the questions and find out their scores.The Exam was conducted on 1st May,2016.This is unofficial Key and we Will Provide you answers of the questions of which we are 100% sure for the accuracy,So Here is the Haryana Patwari Exam Key (Evening Shift):
- The Constitution of India came into force on
- Namdhapa National Park is in
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
- The Lodi Dynasty was founded by :
Ans:Bahlol Khan Lodhi
- The Excess of Price a Person is to pay rather than forego the consumption of a commodity is called :
- Select the one which is different from the other three responses:
a.HGDC b.XWTS c.BAZY d.POLK
- Which of the following ,given in jumbled form,is not a boy’s Name ?
a.INVIHAS B.ALOGP c.HEHSMA d.LMVAI
- Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
- Sanmitra walks towards north 4 Km,turns right and walks 5 Km.Then he turns towards south and walks 2 Km.Again he takes a turn towards west walks 3 Km and stops for a while.Then he further walks 2 Km.What is the distance of Sanmitra from the starting point ?
a.16 Km b.2 Km c.4 Km d.3 Km
Ans: 4 Km
- Select the related word from the given alternatives.
TIME : MITE : : MATE : ……………….
- Select the one which is different from the other three responses.
a.BATVW b.EFGNM c.YXSUV d.SRPNO
- Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
Ans : 29
- Arrange the following words according to dictionary order :
1. Collect 2.Collinear 3.Collection 4.Column 5.Collapse
- From the given alternatives words,Select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
- A Man is four times as old as his son.Twenty years later he will be just twice as old as his son.Find their Present ages.
Ans: 40-10 Years
- 1.086- 0.3983 – 0.669 = ?
- A Library has an average number of 510 visitors on Sunday and 240 visitors on other days.The average number of visitors per day in a month of 30 days beginning with Sunday is ?
- The sum of all odd numbers between 100 and 200 is :
- Himanshu does half as much work as yogesh in three fourth of the time.If together they take 18 days to complete the work how much time shall yogesh take to do it ?
Ans: 40 Days
- Two Stations A and B are 110 km apart on a straight line.One Train starts from A at 7 a.m and travels towards B at 20 Km/hr.Another train starts from B at 8 a.m and travels onwards A at a speed of 25 kmph.At what time will they meet ?
- 25/0.005 = ?
- A Man covers a distance from a town A to town B on scooter at 30 kmph and rides back from B to A at 20 kmph.His average speed is :
- Five Numbers in Geometric progression are such that their product is 32.Find the third number ?
- 12 Men can complete the work in 8 days.Three days after they started the work ,Three more joined .In how many days will all of them together complete the remaining work ?
Ans: 4 Days
- Which of the following fractions is less than 7/8 and greater than 1/3 ?
- Which of the following metals does not react with water to produce hydrogen ?
- From which of the following trees Quinine is obtained ?
- The hardest part of human body is ?
Ans : Enamel
- Dry Ice is
Ans:Solid Carbon Dioxide
- The image formed by a pin hole camera is
Ans: Real and Inverted
- Which of the following liquids has least density ?
- The Material used in the manufacture of Lead Pencil is
- The Number of chambers in the human heart is
- Alcoholic beverages are generally made of
- Plaster of Paris is made of
- We were brought up in a village and my grand father was a simple ………………… and quite illiterate.
- He refused to Kow-tow to the government’s wished on this issue ?
Ans: Be Submissive
- It was Perilous Journey across the mountains ?
- We have made tentative plans for a holiday ?
- Some democratic countries believe in racial segregation ?
- Wear and tear
Ans: Damage caused by constant use
- Not let the grass grow under one’s feet
Ans: Waste no time in Acting
- Wrongly Spelt word
- Wrongly spelt word
- Children below the age of 16 can be tried only by the ………………… court .
- सज्जन का विलोमार्थक शब्द है?
- निम्न पंक्तियों में रस है
राग है कि, रूप है कि
रस है कि, जस है
- लक्षमण का पर्यायवाची शब्द है?
- अत्यावश्यक शब्द का सही संधि विच्छेद है?
- अशुद्ध वर्तनी का चयन कीजिये
मानुष ख. पोषक ग. जिर्णोद्वार घ. निरपेक्ष
- इकलौता शब्द में समास है
- निम्न पंक्तियों में कौन सा अलंकार है?
माला फेरत युग गया, फिर न मन का फेर, कर का मन का डारि दे, मन का मनका फेर |
- निम्नलिखित में से उपसर्ग रहित शब्द कौन सा है?
- नायक में संधि है?
Ans: अयादि संधि
- छठी का दूध याद आना मुहावरे का अर्थ है ?
Ans:कठिनाई का अनुभव होना
- Which country will host 8th BRICS Summit in October 2016 ?
- In which state of India World’s first “White Tiger safari has been launched ?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
- PM Modi Launched the “Stand up India Scheme in which of the following ?
- Recently UIDAI touched the historic landmark by producing 100th crore Aadhaar .The first Aadhaar was issued in which year ?
- Who is the CEO of OLX
Ans: Alec Oxenford
- Kaziranga National Park is situated in
- Famous song ‘Sare jahan se acha ‘ was composed by :
Ans: Muhammad Iqbal
- The National Institute of Community Development is located at
- Which wildlife sanctuary is the habitat of Asiatic Lions ?
Ans: Gir Forest National Park
- Panchayat Raj was first Introduced in India in 1959 in ?
Ans: Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh
- If a panchayat is dissolved ,elections are to be held within ?
Ans: 6 Months
- World Environment day is observed on ?
Ans: 5 June
- In 1923 by whom the Swaraj Party was founded ?
Ans: Motilal Nehru and CR Das
- Diego Armando Maradona is a famous player associated with
- The Term ‘Butterfly Stroke’ is associated with
- Which battle was fought between Marathas and Ahmed shah Abdali in Haryana
Ans: Third Battle of Panipat
- Which District of Haryana has the highest produce of Mustard?
- In Which city Kanod’s Fort is situated ?
- Which District of Haryana has lowest literacy ?
- How many districts were there in Haryana at the time of its formation ?
- In the Beijing Olympics ,2008,which sports person was recipient of the bronze medal in Boxing ?
Ans: Vijender Singh
- Who built the Kose Minars (Towers) ?
Ans : Sher Shah Suri
- Hill of Morni is situated in which district ?
- Heart Haryana is situated in the midst of Haryana is the city named ?
- The Magazine Haryana Samvad is related with the department of
Ans: Information and Public relations
- Which mineral is found in the district Mahendragarh ?
- Which of the following is not a reserved scheduled caste constituency of state legislative?
- Which town of Haryana is famous as ‘The city of Weavers’?
- The City Hisar was founded by ?
Ans: Firoz Tughlaq
- The Famous film Actor Sunil Dutt was related with which district of Haryana ?
- Which of the following was not Chief Minister of Haryana?
Ans: G D Tapase
- Bhindawas Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following districts of Haryana ?
- Main Flowing river in Faridabad District of Haryana is ?
- The First Akashvani Center was established in Haryana at
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) is in
- In Which of the following districts Gurudwara Neem Sahib is situated ?
- Pandu Pindara holy place is nearby which town of Haryana?
- Palwal gets the status of districts in the year
- Saina Nehwal is associated with which sport ?
- Le Corbusier ,The Architect of Chandigarh was belongs to which country ?
- As per a recent survey by UBS ,The Population of ………… was the largest adopters of Mobile Banking ?
- When There is a vacancy in the office of the president and the vice president at the same time ,the office is held by
Ans: Chief Justice of India
- Net National Product of Country is ?
Ans: GNP minus Depreciation Allowances
- Vasco Da Gama discoved discovered sea route to ………………….
- “Economics is what it ought to be –This is the statement refers to :
Ans: Normative Economics
- Which Bank bagged the prestigious ‘Bank of the year ‘award 2015 in U.K ?
Ans: Yes Bank
Link for the Current Affairs for January & February 2016
- Click here to Download January Gk Capsule
- Click here to Download February GK Capsule
- Click here to download Quiz for January 2016 in PDF
Apart from this, Here are some of the very useful books for the preparation of GK:
This is all about Haryana Patwari Exam Key.We have tried our best to keep the content totally error free, however, if you come across any error in the document, please comment below and share your experience regarding our site. Subscribe us with your email id and like our facebook page to be updated with sscjunction.com. Thank You!