HI Friends, IBPS po is near and It is very important that we perform well in th GK section so for that Reading The Hindu news paper is a must. This news paper provide the most comprehensive solution to the preparation of IBPS and other exams.So here is the August Hindu Review Quiz.
August Hindu Review Quiz:
- Who has has commissioned a 50 MW (1X50 MW) capacity solar photovoltaic power project of NP Kunta Ultra Mega Solar Power Project Stage-I at Anantapuramu in Andhra Pradesh.
- Which Bank has inked a MoU with Apollo India Credit Opportunity Management LLC and AION Capital Management to set up an asset reconstruction company.
- Microsoft has named …………………… as the next President of Microsoft India.
- Which State has become the first state in the country to approve sewage and wastewater policy.
- Name the boy who has has set the world record for covering longest distance by limbo skating under cars.
C.Om Swaroop Gowda
- Who has been named as the new CM of Gujarat
D.Viju Bhai patel
- Who has been elected as an individual member of International Olympic Committee.
- In which city Maharashtra government will provide as many as 1,200 wi-fi hotspots in the megapolis as a part of transforming it into a Smart City.
- Who has ended her 16-year-long fast against Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958
B.Irom Chanu Sharmila
- Which state has become the first state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax Constitutional Amendment Bill.
- Who has been appointed as Governor of Punjab.
A. VP Singh Badnore
B. Kaptan Singh
C. Kripa Shankar Gowde
D. H C Chaudhary
- Gurdial Singh, 83, breathed his last after a prolonged illness in Bathinda was a
1.d |2.b |3.c |4.a |5.c |6.a |7.d |8.b |9.b |10.c|11.a|12.b
This is all about August Hindu Review Quiz. We have tried our best to keep the content totally error free, however, if you come across any error in the document, please comment below and share your experience regarding our site. Subscribe us with your email id and like our facebook page to be updated with sscjunction.com. Thank You!